Decades of fighting #malaria could be put at risk by #fakemeds on the market
Save the date! On 16 March Fight the Fakes partners UCL School of Pharmacy and Commonwealth Pharmacist Association (CPA) are hosting a panel discussion about the global impacts of substandard and falsified medicines. With the support of global Fight the Fakes partners the panel will focus on “Detecting and reporting Falsified Medicines: Building a Culture that Promotes Rapid Exchange of Information”. The session will be followed by a Q&A session and will also be livestreamed here.
The event will be chaired by Oksana Pyzik, Senior Teaching Fellow and Global Engagement Coordinator at the UCL School of Pharmacy and moderated by SCRIP journalist Eleanor Malone. Our experts speaking at the event are:
- Dr HRH Princess Nisreen El-Hashemite, Executive Director, RASIT
- Michael Deats, Group Lead SAV Team from World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Bernard Naughton, Clinical Pharmacist from Oxford University
- Mike Isles, Executive Director, ASOP EU
- Lynda Scammell, Senior Policy Manager, MHRA
Looking forward to seeing you on 16 March, from 5:30, at the Kennedy Lecture Theatre at UCL Institute of Child Health in London!
Join the conversation and send in your questions for the panel using #UCLFakeMedsPanel!
See more details of the event and register here!