Antimalarials are among the most commonly reported #fakemeds ❗️ Stay safe and speak up against falsified medicines! 🗣️
While training to be a pharmacist, have you ever thought about the risk of fake medicines to patients in your country and how it might affect your job?
Fake medicines put patients at risk and undermines advancements in public health.
People believe they are receiving genuine treatment, but instead they are getting potentially dangerous products that could increase resistance to real treatments, and cause further illness, disability or even death. What’s more, they undermine patients trust of medicines and their healthcare providers.
Join us in speaking up about this crime against patients! Share the information below with your friends and colleagues!
- Video: Watch out for False Friends (translations available on our YouTube page)
- Infographics: Same packaging, same shape, same color… & 5 Myths
- Stories: Marie in the Meckong & Andrea in Cameroon
- Tweets: General messages and Did You Know facts
- SHARE YOUR STORY! Tips for writing a Fight the Fakes testimonial
Sign a pledge to to share the untold stories of people affected by fake medicines all over the world HERE.