During this year’s Fight the Fakes Week, our academic chapter, Kings College London will be hosting a series of exciting webinars to help raise awareness about the dangers of substandard and falsified medicines – through the pandemic and beyond!
The webinars will explore different aspects of the issue of falsified medicines and various high-level speakers from our partner organisations are among the line-up!
The scheduled webinars are the following:
- Thursday 3 Dec: Introducing falsified and substandard medicines.
- Monday 7 Dec: Highlighting the importance of Fight the Fakes and partnerships.
- Tuesday 8 Dec: Dangers of Fake medicines Online.
- Wednesday 9 Dec: How to identify fake medicines
- Thursday 10 Dec: Fake medicines in Africa: Its impact on people and health systems.
- Friday 11 Dec: How do we solve the issue of fake antimalarials?