Monitoring and reporting are important to fight #fakemeds. Help @FightTheFakes & spread the word!
Our partner, the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) will host a webinar “The Rise of Substandard & Falsified Medical Products during the COVID-19 Pandemic” on 18 June at 3pm CEST.
Among the panellists are various representatives of Fight the Fakes’ member:
- Oksana Pyzik, Senior Teaching Fellow & Global Engagement Lead, UCL School of Pharmacy – the UK
- Maryam Jetha, UCL Fight The Fakes Student Co-Lead, UCL School of Pharmacy – the UK
- Mike Isles, Executive Director of Alliance of Safe Online Pharmacies – the UK
- Flandrie Habyarimana, Founder & President Rwandan Community Pharmacists Union – Rwanda
- Stanislas Barro, Global Head of Anti-Counterfeiting Novartis – Switzerland